“…Only on Wall Street can you bankrupt a company;-
– misplace $1.6 billion of customers’ money; –
– lose 75 percent of shareholders’ money in two weeks;-
– speed dial a high priced criminal attorney – and get a court to authorize the payment of your multi-million dollar legal tab from the failed company’s insurance policies;-
– have regulators waive your requirements to take licensing exams required to work in the securities and commodities industry; –
– have your Board of Directors waive your loyalty to the firm; –
– run a bucket shop out of the UK; –
– and still have the word “Honorable” affixed to your name in a Congressional investigations hearing.
This is not a flashback to the rotting financial carcasses of 2008.
This putrid saga has been playing out in five Congressional hearings since December..”
go to source/story>>>